Renew Your MSPCA Dues Today!
The Maryland State Pest Control Association (MSPCA) is focused on providing education and services for individuals and organizations in the pest control industry. MSPCA is your unique and valuable one-stop center for the tools, knowledge, and information you need to grow your business.
MSPCA offers a host of services designed to meet member’s needs, including:
Discounts to our Events
- The Interstate Pest Management Conference is designed to get you the credits you need in several states at one time, including Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, District of Columbia and many more. Save the date for January 22 & 23, 2020.
- WDI-O Re-Credentialing Training is held every year in March and serves as a refresher course for those with the WDI-O certification.
- We look forward to the return of our Legislative Day Luncheon in March 2020. This will be your opportunity to let your voice be heard, make a difference in our industry, and network with Maryland law decision makers.
- The Last Chance Re-Certification Seminar is held in May and is our last program to get credits before submitting your license to the Maryland Department of Agriculture. Credits are also applied for in Washington D.C., Virginia, and Delaware.
- Our Western Maryland Re-Certification Training is held in October. This half-day program provides state recertification credits for Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
Business Service Discounts
- We offer a wide variety of discounts, including office supplies, fuel, wireless service, shipping, credit card processing, email marketing and more. Savings reported range so far from 9% to 38%!
The Fred Neil Scholarship
- This scholarship is available only to employees (or children of employees) of eligible member firms. MSPCA awards two scholarships a year, up to $500 each!
- Paying your dues helps MSPCA promote legislation and regulatory policies that promote solid business practices and growth strategies in the pest control industry.
- As a major benefit of membership, MSPCA members are invited to use the association's standardized, MD-1 Form. The form is designed as an interactive PDF for ease of use.
- The MSPCA Insider is a bi-monthly newsletter with industry and association news exclusive to members only.
- Members have their company name and contact information listed on www.marylandpest.org. Imagine the business leads that stem from consumers using our searchable by zip code locator to find professionals in their area!
NPMA Dues Renewal
- When you renew your MSPCA dues you also have the option to pay your NPMA dues as well.
As a valued MSPCA member, your continued support puts you at the forefront of pest control with the association representing the industry’s unique needs; and by supporting MSPCA, you not only support your business, you help our industry grow. Your membership dollars support the ongoing education, events, and products that we know benefit your business.
As always, MSPCA looks forward to an even brighter year and will count upon you to be part of growing your business and industry. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
MSPCA's Executive Director